April 9, 2007

Happy Easter

Happy Eaaasssttterrr!

We had a nice Easter weekend! On Friday my mom came over and we dyed eggs and had supper which I made - low fat lasagna (yes there is such a thing!) Then on Saturday we went to do one of a few work meetings for our Revolutionary Re-enacting thing. We basically spent the whole day making cartridges (or blanks) for the muskets. We used 25 pounds of black powder and probably made over 200 cartridges, not bad for a days work.

Finally on Sunday we went over to Ron's parents house for Easter Dinner, I had lamb and enjoyed it very much. Also they had white wine, I think I was the only one who had any, and I had about 4.5 glasses (Nikki the lush). I truly enjoyed it though. Rose made a fabulous pea and ricotta-salada cheese salad. It was very tasty. Happy Easter it was a good weekend.

By the way, I'm up to 90 in my camera fund. Woot. Camera for me on Friday!!

No comments: